Wednesday, June 4, 2014

-Gratitude-


I couldn't help but blog today about how grateful I am.  The last couple of weeks have been crazy and it has felt non-stop.  I just wanted to take a minute to express my gratitude for all the small blessing and tender mercies I have seen and felt even when we are going through a lot.  

-I am grateful for my wonder family--both the Wilson's and Pages. They are always there for Zach and I no matter what.  They support us and serve us constantly
-I am grateful for wonderful doctors who have had clear minds and been able to help sick or injured family members.
-I am grateful that I am able to be an aunt to ALL of my nieces and my nephew.  They all bring such happiness into my life.
-I am grateful for technology in the sense that we can communicate with our loved those in times of need, but most of all i'm grateful for my Heavenly Father who always hears and answers my prayers--no matter how small the large the problem is.
-I am grateful for the beautiful weather and warmth that we have received.
-I am grateful that both my Zach and I have jobs and are able to provide for ourselves.
-Most of all, I am grate for my husband Zachary.  He is so strong and is always there to lift me up.  Zachary is so selfless and loving.  When I am down or having a rough day he is there no matter what.  I love him so much and couldn't have married a better man.

These scriptures were always some of my favorites growing up.  They are simple reminders that we are always blessed even when we may not feel it.  We should always express gratitude to our Heavenly Father.

D&C 59:7 Thou shalt thank the Lord thy God in all things.

Psalms 100: 3-4

Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is that he hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. 

Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.



No comments:

Post a Comment