Tuesday, January 15, 2013

We love having our own little home, and loved getting it put together exactly how we wanted it.  I always wanted a red kitchen, and I got it...I was very spoiled and got everything and more that we asked for.  I know that cute Zachary wasn't as thrilled about all the "red kitchen things, and chalk boards," but he was such a trooper and put the couches and tables together while I just decorated the kitchen and things.  He is best husband I could ever ask for.  I am so grateful for the love that we share and for the way that he makes me feel like the only girl in the entire world.  
~By the way....HAPPY ONE MONTH anniversary to Zachary & I!!~ Best month, full of love, joy, happiness and pure bliss.
All our wedding gifts!!

We took a nice little lunch break

Our cute house!


Front Room..curtains are coming.


Kitchen Table
Chalk Boards




Kitchen 


All my spices :)













 I hope you enjoy the pictures of our house! :)

3 comments:

  1. Your house is so adorable!! I love it!! You both are so darling!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marissa! I love these pictures, your house looks perfect. You guys did such a great job! =) Cutest part is you two. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea, we can leave comments now! Everything looks so homey, your home!!!! Isn't that wonderful! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete