Friday, February 1, 2013

We have the best family and friends

The past couple of weeks have been very fun, surrounded by ones we love, and full of lots of laughs.  A couple of weeks ago we were able to meet up with my cousin Maddie and her husband Weston, and we went to City Creek Mall, and got some dinner at The Cheesecake Factory.   The following weekend Zach was able to gather up a bunch of his mission friends and we met up at Cafe Rio for dinner.  It was very fun for me to get to meet some of his greatest friends.  But wait, that is not all, on Sunday evening my brother Cody, his wife and baby came over for a short visit which was very nice, then again, Zach's missions friends came over and got to Skype with their mission president.  We were all so happy! :) I think I went crazy in the kitchen on Sunday as well, I used my (red) Kitchen-Aid two times, one for Joslyn's delicious Homemade Whole Wheat Bread, and second, for chocolate/M&M cookies.  I think it all turned out pretty good.  My dear friend that I met in Ecuador, Jordan, and her and her husband were able to come down to Provo and we got to visit with them for a while and that was so fun!  I always love being able to catch up with Jordan.  

Just the other day I thought it would be fun to get together with my mom and sisters and get some lunch.  Well we got some lunch and a bite of Frozen Yogurt, and after our little day out, I ended up locking myself out of my car.  I honestly don't even know how the doors got locked.  Later that evening we all went to my little sister's basketball game at Lone Peak, and well...they lost but played hard!  We love cheering Aubrey on!  She is just our little 3 point shooter! 

These weeks just fly by and we are already to another weekend.  I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. It was so fun to go out to lunch with you and everybody! You always bring the party Miss!! Love your blog. Keep posting!! :D

    ReplyDelete