Friday, August 23, 2013

doTerra soccer league

Soo...I know I named this doTerra soccer league, but this post is going to be about soccer in general.  As we know all know Zach loves soccer.  He was able to play in a league with his team and they did a great job.  He played awesome and was my MVP on the field.  I loved being able to sit outside and watch him play!  They made it to the semi-finals and lost.  They sure played great though!  

Zach #13

To cool to smile ;)


doTerra Team
















Zach's favorite soccer team, Liverpool played last Saturday at 5:45 a.m.  Well, on Friday night Zach was soooo stoked for the game he said that it felt like Christmas eve.  Sure enough, the alarm clock went of at 5:45.  I got up with him to watch it, but I did fall asleep.  I tired though! :)  Liverpool did win and my baby was one happy man!

Zach just signed up for another soccer league through doTerra and will start up shortly.  I am excited for him to play again!  


No comments:

Post a Comment