Friday, August 23, 2013

Summer Lovin'


As most people know, I love summer!! I can't believe this summer has almost come to an end!  I have enjoyed this summer so much!  Zach has been working full-time and he just got 3 promotions in the last month.  He is working so hard to support our new little family!  I have been pretty busy with school and I recently started working part-time.  

Some things we have done recently:

~Went to the REAL soccer game with my family
~Went to a baby blessing in Ephraim and visited the Manti Temple
~Went and fed the ducks
~Went up to Snowbird resort with family

~~Here are some pictures :)~~
We decided to go to the store and buy stuff for our own homemade ice-cream sundaes!
On our way up to Snowbird


Everyone squish on the bed!!

Zach trying to be flexible ;)

Zach did all of our hair! He did pretty good eh?


REAL soccer game! :)

yep, we're matcing


pizza and movie :)

feeding the ducks! I loved this SO much

Manti Temple :)



No comments:

Post a Comment